ROBfin Boat Repair Guide
Our boats are durable, but in case of need, you can also repair them fast and easily:
- You can repair such damages as pin holes, smaller tears (up to the size of patches)
- Damages as ruptures across the seams, floor complex damages etc. is better to send to manufacturer.
Here is how to repair your boat:
- dry the damaged area and surroundings
- use the aceton solvent to clean the surface
- put a thin layer of the glue, 1 cm over the edge of the patch on both patch
and the boat and let it dry for 15 min at 20°C. Keep away of moisture
- press strongly patch on all the surface and push the air in between the patch and boat out using roller or other proper tool
- in emergency it can be used straight after the application, otherwise it is better to wait 12 hours before you use the boat again
Warranty and after-warranty repair are recomended to be sent to producer or authorised service.